What's new
Mesozoic Haven

Welcome to the Haven!

Please take a bit, browse around and see what we have to offer! Once you are done, we highly recommend registering with Discord so your Discord avatar syncs with the site! Any of the social logins work, but we recommend signing up with Discord!

About Kenson (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Social Links​

|
|

Hi! I'm Kenson. I'm a super friendly, kind person who loves to hang out and chat with many people. I live in the greater San Antonio, Texas area, and am 28-years-old currently. I have previously lived in the greater San Diego area and still love all the theme parks available in that area, even though I no longer live there. Ask me what my favorite rides are!

My favorite dinosaurs are Spinosaurus, Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, and Utahraptor (the feathered variant). He enjoys pretty much all dinosaurs, but those are his top favorites. I primarily stream, write blogs (on this site), and do YouTube a bit more on the side. I'd love to start a podcast connected to the blog posts here on the site, so it has an audio and textual element.

My Content​

I primarily create content relating to Path of Titans, ARK, & Monster Hunter, all on PC/Steam. Right now, I'm focusing on my website/blog, Discord community, and streams. I have plans to make a YouTube series I feel you'll enjoy, but I'm waiting on a friend to get internet at his new house and get all moved in before we can continue planning out the series since we'll have multiple people involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouTube Channel

Latest blog entries