Being berated for doing the right thing.

Want To Sponsor Mesozoic Haven? Contact An Admin via DM Today! | Starts at $20/mo

Gaian-Commander

T-800: I'll be back.
Carnotaurus
Website
relaxingcrossing.com
Bones
🦴33,085
Team Rex
Team Giga
I recently got berated by a lot of people for me removing a member from a friend's server who made some serious rude comments on a certain historical figure and I have a German background so the comments were really offensive and the user even argued with us about it and stated they had no respect for furries like me. I had no choice but to remove him from the friend's server because I knew he was a danger to the server and the owner agreed with me but now he's saying I was in the wrong.

It feels like I'm turning everything into poison yet I know I was doing the right thing. You just don't make jokes like that and if you do, you need to be removed from the server for obvious reasons I'm not going to explain but just Google is your friend here. I'm still happy to be the Head Admin for Mesozoic Haven but when I get treated like this, I will defend myself and they can't stop me from doing it. Most of my friends agreed I did the right thing but others don't.

Advertisement

I feel like I'm doing the right thing with a person I know. However, she is hated by my family because they are very unforgiving.

Back