Did you ever have a pet fish?

Want To Sponsor Mesozoic Haven? Contact An Admin via DM Today! | Starts at $20/mo

charming primrose

Baby Dino
Egg
New Member First 100! Egg
Bones
🦴339
Guilded Name
n/a
Discord Name
n/a
I never had a pet fish but I know my auntie had one and my fifth-grade teacher kept a fish tank in her classroom. Can't remember what type of fish were in there but it was pretty cool to feed them and watch them just swim around.

Eager to know if anyone here has ever have one.

Advertisement

I had goldfish and other fish (probably tropical types) as a kid. Unofrtunately, they died very soon, probably cause I didn't know what I was doing. Anyway, it was a letdown, so I never continued with it, but besides cats, dogs, chickens, and geese, fish were my favorite pets.

I find fish fascinating. I like them as much as Mr. Rogers, lol. However, as I said, I sort of stopped getting into them when I was a kid.

I had Piranha's I had 10 of them but I ended up with 6 because they are so vicious they will fight each other if there isn't enough fish in there for them to eat. I am pretty sure they were eating $10 a week in feeder fish which is a heck of a lot of fish. and that was 30 years ago.

I have to cope with the fact that fish aren't very smart. It's not like having a dog or a cat, but I believe in being humane to all animals, nonetheless.

I had Piranha's I had 10 of them but I ended up with 6 because they are so vicious they will fight each other if there isn't enough fish in there for them to eat. I am pretty sure they were eating $10 a week in feeder fish which is a heck of a lot of fish. and that was 30 years ago.

I'd be too scared to have piranha's! They're vicious at times. I remember we had a couple of vicious angelfish that killed a bunch of fish and then each other in the space of a day.

Back