Favorite gaming console?

Want To Sponsor Mesozoic Haven? Contact An Admin via DM Today! | Starts at $20/mo

charming primrose

Baby Dino
Egg
New Member First 100! Egg
Bones
🦴339
Guilded Name
n/a
Discord Name
n/a
With the release of updated gaming consoles, do you have a favorite either past or present? I don't particularly have a favorite because they all have great properties for their gameplay but I do remember loving my PlayStation 2 because that was the first gaming console that I had for myself. I played it until I couldn't anymore and unsure if anyone would remember but you could also play DVDs on there, as well. What a time to be alive back then.

I am curious about others if you had a favorite gaming console or not.

Advertisement

I haven't really tried other consoles, but I would have to say Nintendo, based on my limited experience. Well, I haven't gotten into other consoles that much cause Nintendo has Mario and Donkey Kong, so I don't want to drift away from that unless I got extra cash.

I think my all-time favorite gaming console had to be the PS2, I have so many fond memories of the games that I used to play on it. And I still think that it was one of the greatest gaming consoles ever made.

Back