How often do you walk your dog?

Want To Sponsor Mesozoic Haven? Contact An Admin via DM Today! | Starts at $20/mo

charming primrose

Baby Dino
Egg
New Member First 100! Egg
Bones
🦴339
Guilded Name
n/a
Discord Name
n/a
Some people walk their dogs every day and others every other day. I guess it depends on how active you and your dog are but I used to walk mine 4 times throughout the week and increased to every day as he got bigger.

Do you walk your dog often?

Advertisement

Some people walk their dogs every day and others every other day. I guess it depends on how active you and your dog are but I used to walk mine 4 times throughout the week and increased to every day as he got bigger.

Do you walk your dog often?
At least a minimum of 3x a day. One in the morning, mid-day and then one at late-night before bed. You have to remember, they eat and drink and just like us humans, we use the bathroom anytime we need to. Their only chance is on the walks...so imagine if you could only go every other day or so. You'd have to hold your bladder and #2 until you go out...or some dogs will do their business in the house. Something you don't want to happen.

Article:
Like people, dogs need daily movement to feel their best. Dogs need exercise to maintain muscle tone as well as an appropriate weight for their age and breed. But walking your dog isn't about physical activity alone. Walks provide mental stimulation, helping your dog build confidence and avoid potential behavioral issues like anxiety and aggression.

You can read more about their walking and etc by the AKC site.

Oh and prob the mid-day walk, we go to the park and throw the ball to him about 10 times. Not only does he benefit these walks, we the dog owners benefit from this as well...it pushes us to go on walks and to hit 10k a day.

Back