How old was your oldest pet?

Want To Sponsor Mesozoic Haven? Contact An Admin via DM Today! | Starts at $20/mo

Heatman

Baby Dino
Egg
New Member First 100! Egg
Bones
🦴241
Do you keep cats or dogs or any other kind of animal as your pet? What's the longest you've had your pet? By now, how old is your pet?

Do you sometimes start to feel it's probably too close to when you're going to be losing your pet as a result of old age?

Advertisement

My oldest pet is my cat, Alice, she will be 14 years old soon and she still plays like a kitten. Cats can live to be 20+ years old if you take good care of them and I hope Alice lives until she is 20+ because she is my ESA, Emonital Support Animal.

My oldest pet is my cat, Alice, she will be 14 years old soon and she still plays like a kitten. Cats can live to be 20+ years old if you take good care of them and I hope Alice lives until she is 20+ because she is my ESA, Emonital Support Animal.
I wish my cat, Cinders, was still with me. She was 16 when we moved out 4-5 years ago, but other than some bladder issues, she still was active, well, for a senior cat. I'll never forget her.

Back