Minecraft

Want To Sponsor Mesozoic Haven? Contact An Admin via DM Today! | Starts at $20/mo

Ravenfreak

Baby Dino
Wiki Editor
Egg First 100!
Bones
🦴196
One of my favorite sandbox games has to be Minecraft! It's amazing to see what people can build in the game. I enjoy playing and exploring the world by myself more than playing with other people. Sometimes I will play in my wife's world, but not too often. In my current world I have around 4 or 5 houses and I attempted to make a water tower but it looks bad lol. I haven't tried to beat the ender dragon, I know I am not ready to take it on yet. Maybe someday I'll defeat it but now I just have fun building and exploring.

Advertisement

Minecraft is one of the best games, even though it could use a bunch of optimizations still. It's funny how you need mods to get the best performance out of the game. They could do some changes to rendering to make significant improvements, like only rendering what's visible on your screen instead of everything.

I love Minecraft, I just loaded my Minecraft world on my server and I started playing it again yesterday. I have a whole town built and I have 2 decent size mines. I love survival and mining so the mines are going to get a lot bigger.

Back