• We Are Under Admin Approval Currently!

Accounts are currently set to Admin Approval (confirm email disabled), until we get our email sending issues resolved! If you haven't gotten approved within 12 hours, Message an Admin on Discord.

What Are Your Favorite Comics?

Advertise With Us - Contact Admin

KensonPlays

Owner of MH
Spinosaurus
Dino Bones
🦴1,654
Profile Music
Gold Username!
What's ya'lls favorite comic books?

I don't read comics too often, but I'd have to say the Marvel universe would be my favorite franchise of comics.

I prefer DC over Marvel, I feel like the characters in DC are more epic than Marvel ones. I do like Marvel though too, I just prefer DC. I enjoy reading the Teen Titans comics, I've been meaning to read the New Teen Titans comics at some point as they were the base for the animated series. I read the Sonic IDW comics here and there too, but it's been a very long time since I read them.

I prefer DC over Marvel, I feel like the characters in DC are more epic than Marvel ones. I do like Marvel though too, I just prefer DC. I enjoy reading the Teen Titans comics, I've been meaning to read the New Teen Titans comics at some point as they were the base for the animated series. I read the Sonic IDW comics here and there too, but it's been a very long time since I read them.
I do like some DC characters, like Superman. The Smallville show was what got me liking the character.

But for comics, I do have a Devil Dinosaur comic bundle that I still haven't read all the way through. hahaha. Eventually, I will.

The only comic books I’ve read are The Walking Dead series, which I bought after binging the TV show. They were pretty awesome I’ll admit and I enjoyed them but I don’t think I’ll be reading any other comics anytime soon.

The only comic books I’ve read are The Walking Dead series, which I bought after binging the TV show. They were pretty awesome I’ll admit and I enjoyed them but I don’t think I’ll be reading any other comics anytime soon.
I only saw the first couple seasons of TWD. My cousin passed away shortly after, and we'd always watch it together, and I didn't want the reminder.

Back