⚙️ Other Tech Who is into web development?

Want To Sponsor Mesozoic Haven? Contact An Admin via DM Today! | Starts at $20/mo

Jason

Baby Dino
Hatchling
First 100!
Bones
🦴586
Well, I suspect, of course, the owner of this site is. Anyway, though, what are you all into? What forum or blog software have you messed around with? How long have you been into web development? Have you taken courses in HTML, CSS etc..?

Advertisement

I'm not really into web dev, not to the level of custom code. I mostly run the software, install addons to add things for me. I can do basic customization, but that's about it, tbh.
Yeah, like you guys, I can't code websites, only deal with applications and modifications. Anyway, I did take HTML and CSS, though, but I never pursued it to the point I was really good at it.

I can do basic CSS tweaks, thankfully. Which will make creating new styles on XenForo 2.3 much easier.
Yeah, this theme is very cool and unique. Like I said before, you don't see red forums that much. Well, I had a red guitar forum once, but this person I worked with complained it was bad on the eyes, but I don't see that with this theme.

Yeah, this theme is very cool and unique. Like I said before, you don't see red forums that much. Well, I had a red guitar forum once, but this person I worked with complained it was bad on the eyes, but I don't see that with this theme.
Yep! I try to keep the contrast high enough so that it should cause less issues. With 2.3 I can create a 'light' and 'dark' of every game background. Red for dark, Green for light, maybe.

It would be cool to get into HTML and CSS and more coding, but I really don't have the time at the moment. I have to work a lot and I have other projects like music and forum admin on the side.

I have my own webserver and 3 websites. But I also use Invision Community on my forum and WordPress on my 2 blogs. I have no coding skills but I don't have any problem figuring out how to make addons work together with my websites.

I'm currently building a website with Wix and also have a forum on Invision Community but as stated by the majority here, I'm also not an expert and can only do the basic of customisation.

Back