Jurassic Park Series

Want To Sponsor Mesozoic Haven? Contact An Admin via DM Today! | Starts at $20/mo

Ravenfreak

Baby Dino
Wiki Editor
Egg First 100!
Bones
🦴196
I'm sure were all familiar with the Jurassic Park franchise here! Which movies are your favorites, and have you read the books before? I remember reading the first book in the series when I was in middle school. It's been a while since I've read it though, I haven't read it since. My favorite film has to be the first one but I also enjoyed 3 and the first two Jurassic World movies. My cousin was really big into the first movie, and he would imitate the t-rex in the film. xD I was 3 when the first movie came out so he was 1.

Advertisement

My order of favorites:
  1. Jurassic Park 1993 (OG)
  2. Jurassic Park 3 (since Spinosaurus, my fave dino)
  3. Jurassic World: Dominion
  4. Jurassic World (that scene with the brachi in the volanic ash . . . :( )
  5. Jurassic Park 2
  6. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
The TV show, Camp Cretaceous, was alright.

I loved the originals of both, Jurassic Park and Jurassic World. They're probably my favourites! I haven't watched the last Jurassic World, I kept meaning to go to the cinema but didn't have time and forgot in the end. I'm going to watch it later now we're talking about it as perhaps that'll change my mind!

I wasn't even aware they had books if I'm honest, that's definitely something to add to my reading list!

I loved the originals of both, Jurassic Park and Jurassic World. They're probably my favourites! I haven't watched the last Jurassic World, I kept meaning to go to the cinema but didn't have time and forgot in the end. I'm going to watch it later now we're talking about it as perhaps that'll change my mind!

I wasn't even aware they had books if I'm honest, that's definitely something to add to my reading list!
I prefer the original 3 since Grant is in them all basically, and Dominion cause they brought back Grant & Ellie.

I have not read any Jurassic Park books. When I started watching Jurassic park movies, I did not know the movies were adapted from the books. When I discovered the books, I had watched a couple of movies and I was not interested in reading books. I have watched all Jurassic park movies and all are really good. I cannot choose anyone.

I absolutely love the Jurassic Park series. I remember first watching the first movie when I was quite young. I was a bit scared when I first saw it, but I never was TOO scared. It was also a movie I saw one of my first dates with my now husband. They showed the first one in theater again which was EPIC to see in theater I must add. We used one of the main songs in our wedding due to this. :)

I did not know they were adapted from books! I might check out the books soon!

I have not read any Jurassic Park books.
That's a rip, you should give the books a try. The Kindle eBook is only $10, which isn't too bad.

They showed the first one in theater again which was EPIC to see in theater I must add.
I never got to see it as a kid, or a teen, in theaters. I was born like 3-4 months after the movie was in theaters (October). When they had Dominion in theaters, we had a double-feature with JP 93, then short intermission, then JW Dominion. That was a very fun night with friends. Then just recently, they had a 30th anniversary re-release of JP 93 in theaters, that I went to go see with some friends. It feels so awesome FEELING the stomps of Rexy, ya know?

1. Jurassic Park 1993 (OG)
  2. Jurassic Park 2
  3. Jurassic Park 3 (since Spinosaurus, my fav dino)
  4. Jurassic World
  5. Jurassic World: Dominion
  6. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
The original is one of my favourite films of all time and I also love the book. Unfortunately, the series has gradually got worse and far to farfetched and took away the semi believable story of the original.

Back